- Pinot Noir 2018, Bourgogne Pinot Noir AC, Domaine Sorin-Defrance, Côtes d'AuxerreBright red, bright Burgundy from the French county of Auxerrois, dry in taste with a fragrant, sweet note of cassis
- Saperavi 2019, Saperavi - GeorgienThe most famous red dry wine in Georgia. Made from the "Saperavi" variety (Georgian: "Färber"). Intense fragrance notes that only this grape variety develops worldwide.
- Rosso di Montalcino 2017, DOCG Az. Agr. Capanna, ToscanaRuby red with a violet shimmer, balsamic notes of anise, liquorice, eucalyptus, powerful, pronounced wild berries and sour cherry fruits, delicate roasted tones and ripe tannins in a persistent finish.
- The Appassimento Veneto IGT DAZU is a wine with a refined and clear personality with intense, red fruit scents. The grapes are picked and placed in wooden boxes to dry out for about 30 days. They are then pressed and fermented in stainless steel tanks. After this process, part of the must with the mash is filled into wooden barrels for aging. The result is a well-matured, full-bodied Appassimento wine with smooth tannins and a velvety wood taste. This is typical for red wines with a higher sugar content, which is due to the concentration of the raisin grapes (drying of the grapes in wooden boxes). On the palate it is charming, fruity, with an excellent balance between sweetness and acidity.
- Lugana ItalyThe white wine Lugana DOC by TERRA ZARINA delights with aromas that are reminiscent of citrus fruits, mandarins or elderflower, up to flint. On the palate, the white wine Lugana is very harmonious with well-ripe yellow fruit notes. All flavors are perfectly balanced. The Lugana DOC TERRA ZARINA scores with lots of charm and flattering fruit.
- Riesling QbA 2018 Feinherb, Baron zu Knyphausen, Rheingaubeautiful peach fruit, carried by enormous minerality and fresh acidity, very round
- Grauer Burgunder 2018, Kabinett, Schweigender Sonnenberg, Becker, PfalzBalanced and accessible wine with gentle fruit nuances and a fine citrus note
- Cuveé Rosé 2018, Bio, trocken, Porzelt, Klingenmünster Pfalza delicate, harmonious rosé, dry with fine fruit
- Baikalrussian cult cola
- Riga Herbal Balmwith blackcurrant 40%
- Сhachageorgian grappa 50%.
- Ararat 5*Armenian brandy, 5 years maturation
- "Nastoika"Cranberry liqueur 20