- Rosso di Montalcino 2018, DOCG Az. Agr. Capanna, ToscanaRuby red with a violet shimmer, balsamic notes of anise, liquorice, eucalyptus, powerful, pronounced wild berries and sour cherry fruits, delicate roasted tones and ripe tannins in a persistent finish.
- 42,00 €
- Pinot Noir 2018, Bourgogne Pinot Noir AC, Domaine Sorin-Defrance, Côtes d'AuxerreBright red, bright Burgundy from the French county of Auxerrois, dry in taste with a fragrant, sweet note of cassis
- 37,00 €
- Saperavi Tsiskari, Saperavi - GeorgienThe most famous red dry wine in Georgia. Made from the "Saperavi" variety (Georgian: "Färber"). Intense fragrance notes that only this grape variety develops worldwide.
- 34,00 €
- Primitivo di Manduria DOC, TorreventoIntense ruby with purple reflections. Scents of candied orange peel, Amarena cherry and rose on the nose. Vegetal nuances and spicy notes of leather, coffee grounds and vanilla. Lush on the palate with tightly woven tannins and a chocolatey finish. A perfect accompaniment to game, lamb and stewed meat and to spicy, matured hard cheese.
- 34,00 €
- Lugana ItalyThe Ca dei Frati I Frati Lugana is a fragrant wine with subtle notes of apricots and almonds. Flattering on the palate, full-bodied, with fine, delicate acidity and an elegant finish. One of the most popular Lugana wines from Lake Garda.
- 39,00 €
- Grauer Burgunder 2021 Kabinett, Schweigender Sonnenberg, Becker, PfalzBalanced and accessible wine with gentle fruit nuances and a fine citrus note
- 37,00 €
- Riesling QbA 2020 Feinherb, Baron zu Knyphausen, Rheingaubeautiful peach fruit, carried by enormous minerality and fresh acidity, very round
- 36,00 €
- Kwasmalt beverage
- Riga Herbal Balmwith blackcurrant 40%
- Сhachageorgian grappa 50%.
- Ararat 5*Armenian brandy, 5 years maturation
- "Nastoika"Cranberry liqueur 20