Four Course Meals
For gourmets, who were unfamiliar with the traditional Russian or Jewish cuisines, we have put together a variety of menu suggestions. Take a little time to study our menu suggestions and enjoy the anticipation of some wonderful hours in our restaurant.
Menu I. "Datscha" (vegetarian)
- Eggplant spread with homemade hash browns
- Borshtsh - beetroot soup with white beans and sour cream
- Wareniki - homemade dumplings with spinach, potato and beet root
- Typical Russian cake Napoleon
Menu II. "Gorki"
- Russian egg with premium salmon caviar
- Soljanka - soup with dried smoked meat, sausages, olives and sour cream
- Beef Stroganoff - beef filet strips in porcini cream sauce with homemade hash browns
- Sweet Blini - pancakes with almond-curd filling and hot cherries
Menu III. "Lara"
- Chicken pâté "a la Russ"
- Bouillon with pelmeni - soup with homemade beef stuffed dumplings
- Salmon filet filled with trout caviar, served on baby spinach and celery with white wine cream sauce
- Moscow pancakes (pancakes fried with blueberries and covered with hot fruit sauce)
Menu IV. "Boris" (vegan)
- Baby spinach salad with avocado, beluga lentils, red bean puree
- Borshch - beetroot soup with white beans
- Stuffed eggplant with garden vegetables, shiitake, pine nuts and plum- coriander sauce
- baked apple slices with cranberries, walnuts, rum and cherry sauce
Menu V. "Kollektivnoje"
p.P. 40,00 €
Typical Russian dishes, served on a plate, valid from 2 people
- Mixed-starter-plate „Dr Zhivago“ and Russian egg with premium salmon caviar
- Borshch (beetroot soup with white beans and sour cream)
- or Soljanka - sour-spicy soup with dried smoked meat, sausages, olives and sour cream
- Homemade dumplings (vegetarian) with different fillings
- Boeuf Stroganoff - beef filet strips in creamy porcini mushroom sauce with homemade hash browns
- Sweet Blini - pancakes with almond-curd and hot cherries
Please take into consideration that some changes in the menu are possible.